Measure, manage, and mitigate the risks inherent to innovation and building within
the Global Bioeconomy with our proprietary QuantaVision Risk Management System.
Quantiavision Risk Management System
Tame Your Toughest ESG, ERM, and Sustainability Projects
We help you identify the root causes of risks and vulnerabilities and plan risk management and mitigation activities and interventions to strengthen your business and industry standing and the perceived value for positive financial outcomes.
72% of investors conduct reviews of nonfinancial disclosures, and 40% said that companies do not adequately disclose ESG-related risks.
QuantaVision ESG Report
QuantaVision Sustainability Reports
QuantaVision Enterprise Risk Management Report
What You Get with the QuantaVision Risk Management System
- Experienced staff with deep, long-term relationships in all areas of renewable energy and sustainable technologies
- Software-based risk information architecture paired with an extensive knowledge base built over time
- Risk-based information and technology architecture to deliver integrated risk management and governance activities with 360° situational awareness
- An integrated set of libraries, methodologies, relationships, and global standards
- Detailed, integrated set of reports that identify hot spots, trouble areas, and risk mitigation strategies
- Independent verification throughout the process that assures transparency and accuracy over the life of a loan, bond, or investment
Global Biofuture Solutions thrives on supporting the growth of a Low Carbon Bioeconomy with our suite of high-quality, proprietary ESG tools and services. Accelerate your path to market, project fruition, and successful financing results by leveraging our experience and flexible fee schedules (retainer, per-project, or hourly).
What People Say
My clients and I have worked with Cindy for several years in close association. Cindy is the absolute best government funding proposal drafter with whom I have worked. She has worked with us on approximately 12 comprehensive proposals for government funding and her fabulous work qualified each of these clients as a finalist for funding against scores of other proposals in a highly competitive setting. I recommend Cindy highly.
Mark J. Riedy, Partner
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
Victoria Gunderson, Coordinator
Climate Task Force, Office of International Affairs U.S. Department of the Treasury
I’ve had the pleasure of serving with Cindy on the Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Advisory Committee to the Secretary of Commerce for the past 8 years, including her term as Committee Chair. As a leader of the Committee, Cindy inspired her colleagues and advanced the renewable energy transition agenda, drawing on her senior level experience in the biofuel sector and service on multiple industry boards and committees.
Ken Kramer, Founding Partner
Rushton Atlantic, LLC
Richard Altman, Executive Director Emeritus
Commercial Aviation Alternative Fuels Initiative
Duane Adelson, CEO & Managing Director
Modern Capital Strategies, Inc.
Jim Lane, Editor and Publisher
The Daily Biofuels Digest and the Weekly Circular
Debra Nesbit, USDA Coordinator
Live Oak Bank