GBS brings an intimate knowledge of the energy market—renewables and clean technologies—with an extensive pool of national and international intellectual resources that includes government funding, banking, bond financing, engineering, real estate, legal and marketing.
We utilize industry best practices and new offerings to accelerate the development and deployment of low carbon technologies worldwide by:
- Providing expertise to assist in guidance and recommendations for legislative and regulatory best practices globally to allow for bioeconomy investment and funding to occur.
- Working with stakeholders to effectively evaluate, share and promote sustainable best practices for the entire value chain life cycle.
- Launching QuantaVision Risk Management System to successfully measure, manage and mitigate the diverse risks of the bioeconomy industry.
- Developing a global network of potential investors actively searching for ERM, EGC, and Green Bond criteria to facilitate a more rapid advancement of low-carbon bioeconomy-related investments.
- Managing a team of experienced global consultants that can contribute in a wide variety of specialty topics including fuel standards and incentives, regulation and legislation, international governmental relationships, regulatory issues, multilateral financing approaches, bio-based engineering, environmental issues, and bio-based product sales channels.
Our Code of Ethics
- LOVE: WE HAVE A DEEP LOVE FOR WHAT WE DO
We love our mission, what we stand for, and what we value. We take pride and value the work we do, the standards we keep, and the people and the planet we impact. We believe that our potential to do good is limitless and we aspire to prove that through all we do. We’re soulfully fulfilled by our work.
- GROWTH: WE STRIVE FOR CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
We lean in to pursuing knowledge and best practices and continue to evolve personally and professionally as a team and as a firm. We believe that learning is a lifelong process and that the gift of knowledge is a sacred responsibility that we freely share with others.
- EXCELLENCE: WE EMBODY THE GOLD STANDARD IN ALL WE DO
We champion the processes of quality throughout our organization to include a quality product, quality customer service, and quality delivery.
- INTEGRITY: WE HOLD OURSELVES ACCOUNTABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY
We model integrity by standing by what we say we will do and doing what’s right no matter the circumstances. We put our personal agendas aside to focus on the greater good of our company and the people we serve. We take 100% responsibility. We are responsible for what we do or don’t do (could have, should have).
- HONESTY: WE ARE TRUTHFUL
We believe honesty leads to a fulfilling, free life. We conduct our business and personal lives with impeccable integrity and honesty. Both business transactions and the everyday transactions of human relations must be carried out with a code of trust and honesty.
- LOYALTY: WE HAVE EACH OTHER’S BACK
We demonstrate fidelity and loyalty to persons and institutions by friendship in adversity, support and devotion to duty; and we do not use or disclose information learned in confidence for personal advantage. We safeguard the ability to make independent professional judgments by scrupulously avoiding undue influences and conflicts of interest. We are loyal to each other as a team and to our mission. We also seek to protect and build the company’s good reputation and the morale of our employees.
- RESPECT: WE ARE COURTEOUS
We demonstrate respect for the human dignity, autonomy, privacy, rights, and interests of all those who have a stake in their decisions; and we are courteous and treat all people with equal respect and dignity regardless of sex, race or national origin.
- RESOURCEFUL: WE WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER TO PRODUCE MAXIMUM RESULTS
We bring an energy and focus of rapid responsiveness and the goal of getting results for our clients to all we do. We take initiative to develop new and unique solutions for difficult problems, we value teamwork, and challenge each other to take risks and adapt.
- COURAGEOUS: WE HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO DO THE RIGHT THING
We believe that ethical courage consists of having the confidence do the right thing and follow the pathway of integrity in all that we do personally and as a company.
- RELIABLE: WE CAN BE COUNTED ON
We believe If we say we’re going to do something, then we have to do it. We don’t let items fall through the cracks. We are responsible and follow through.
- CONSISTENT: WE ARE RELIABLE
We aim to constantly adhere to the same principles, behavior, standards, attitude, and quality. We are predictable, steady, reliable and able to be counted on.
- KINDNESS: WE BELIEVE IN GIVING BACK
We are committed to being generous and to give freely. We believe that our power to do good and create positive change is limitless and we aspire to prove that through all that we do.
Global Biofuture Solutions is dedicated to address the growing need to rapidly create a Low Carbon Bioeconomy through the services of a Global Advisory Team to “work smarter, not harder” and also by developing and managing a suite of high-quality tools and services that can accelerate rapid deployment both domestically and internationally.
We have a flexible retainer fee schedule, and can work with clients on a per-project contract arrangement or on an hourly fee basis as desired. Please contact us for more information and a free consultation.